NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The DIY Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") entry period runs each day from May 8, 2018 through and including May 4, 2018, beginning at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on each such day and ending at 11:59 PM ET on each such day (the entry period for each such day, the "Entry Period"), when all entries must be received to be considered for such day. Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor's clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and international countries, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required prior to award of any prize. Employees of Rag & Bone Industries, LLC ("Sponsor") and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “International countries” shall consist of the following countries and territories only: Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. How to enter. Entrants must meet the following entry criteria (collectively, the "Entry Criteria"):
(a) take a photo of themselves in rag & bone jeans (the “Photo”) and post it on Instagram;
(b) tag the Photo using the hashtag #rbDIY; and
(c) follow the Sponsor’s Instagram account @ragandbone at the time of posting.
Provided that the Entry Criteria are met, entrants will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes for the applicable day in the Entry Period. The Entry Criteria must all be fulfilled correctly and accurately. Entries received after the Entry Period for such day will not be included in the Sweepstakes for such day but will instead be included in the Sweepstakes for the subsequent day, as applicable. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day and their associated Instagram account. If more than one (1) entry is received per person on a given day, only the first entry received on such day will be entered into the Sweepstakes for such day. Entrants may be asked to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of the entry. Entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple Instagram accounts is prohibited and any such entries will be deemed void and disqualified. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible and will be deemed void and disqualified.
3. Selection of Winners. After the close of the Entry Period on each day, one (1) potential winner will be selected by the Sponsor-designated judges from all eligible entries received during such day in accordance with various criteria, including the Photo’s composition, styling, use of Sponsor product, consistency with the Sponsor brand and other elements as determined by the Sponsor-designated judges in their sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The decision of the Sponsor-designated judges is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
4. Prize. Winner will receive one (1) $300.00 rag & bone gift card (approximate retail value ("ARV") of prize: $300.00). Gift card is subject to its terms and conditions and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. If prize or any portion thereof is not accepted, is unclaimed or unused by a winner, it will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of prize is in U.S. dollars.
5. Winner Notification. The potential winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. If the potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor within forty eight (48) hours of being contacted by the Sponsor, then the potential winner will forfeit the Prize and the Sponsor will be entitled to select another potential winner in accordance with the process described above. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted by the Sponsor. A potential winner may be required, in Sponsor's discretion, to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the "Affidavit") by the date or within the time frame specified by Sponsor or an alternate winner may be selected. If potential winner is under the age of majority in its state of legal residence, the Affidavit must be executed on its behalf by its parent or legal guardian. In addition to the foregoing, in the event: (a) a potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information provided by potential winner in its entry form or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) a potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) a potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) a potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) a potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received.
7. No Tampering; Right To Cancel; Modify. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or an entrant's failure to monitor its email account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor's reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
8. Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members (the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winner acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in New York, New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. Sponsor: Rag & Bone Industries, LLC, 425 West 13th Street, New York, NY 10014.
10. Winner List. To obtain a copy of the winner's list, available after May 31, 2018, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: DIY Sweepstakes, Rag & Bone, 425 West 13th Street, New York, NY 10014, for Sponsor's receipt by August 31, 2018.