We are rolling out changes to our standard operating procedures, introducing new services to accommodate our customers and adding increased, careful safety measures.
For updates to regarding your nearest rag & bone store, check our store locator.
Shipping delays of 2-3 business days for ground shipping orders.
Returns and refunds are anticipated to take an additional 1-2 business day to our normal 5 business days.
All warehouse team members receive a thermal check before entering the building. Anyone with a fever is not permitted to the building and asked to monitor their symptoms.
All incoming packages are quarantined for 24 hours and team members are supplied with gloves when handling inbound shipments.
In an attempt to limit outside packages and due to recent store closures, we have halted our repair process. For all concerns regarding repairs, we ask that you reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, style number, notes regarding the repair, images of any damages, and proof of purchase.
As always, for eligible online orders, our hassle-free returns will come with a prepaid UPS Ground Return label. Fill out the return section of the packing slip and place it inside the box, then peel off the return label, stick it to the outside of your shipping box, and drop off the package at your nearest UPS. If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to our team at email@example.com.
We are closely monitoring the situation in all of our facilities and following the guidance of the CDC, which advises regular cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces as the most important measures of prevention. Our teams will be conducting hourly cleanings throughout the store and high touch areas. Clothing with be steamed and sanitized after being tried on. All facilities are constantly equipped with the proper training, tools, and sanitization materials to keep you safe and healthy.
We are requiring self-screening of all employees before entering any rag & bone location. All team members are required to stay home if they display any symptoms.
We are reducing in-store capacity and adhering to local and state guidelines.
We require associates and shoppers to wear masks at all times. Disposable masks and hand sanitizer are available for all customers.
• Private appointments - Now available upon request. See our store locator to call your local rag & bone store and schedule your appointment.
• Live chat - Chat online with a stylist for quick style, fit, and sizing help.
• 1:1 - Schedule a virtual appointment with one of our expert stylists for fit and style guidance, helping you find ideal personalized product recommendations. Book your appointment online here.
• RbDelivered - We’re taking the personal shopping experience to the next level. Enjoy a curated offering tailored to your interests by our in-store stylists. Zero commitments, keep what you like, send the rest back. Call your nearest r & b store location to learn more. Free shipping and free returns.
• Curbside Pickup - Know exactly what you want? Call a store, pay over the phone and we will meet you curbside.
We will steam and sanitize every item before it's returned to available stock.
We offer contactless receipts and safe payment options at every location.
To ease returns and flexibility, product purchases made 30 days before March 17th will be accepted with receipt within 30 days of the store’s reopening. We ask all items abide by our return policy, and are unworn, in original condition, with tags attached and proof of purchase is presented. Fragrance must be returned in its original packaging with the cellophane intact. Refunds for all transactions will be issued to the original form of payment. Items purchased at a discount of 40% or more are Final Sale and therefore not eligible for return or exchange.